I am going to learn how to say "bless you" in every language that I can. No matter what country I'm in, I can be courteous when someone sneezes. And who wouldn't love a foreigner that blesses your sneeze?
I've got English, Spanish, Russian, German, and I knew how to say it at one time in French (I'll need a refresher). If you know it in any other languages, please post.
Kelsey come on! You really should be learning how to say, "You are sooo good lookin'!" in every language. That's what people would rather hear after they sneeze right?
ReplyDelete-Christine Comstock
I feel foolish right now. Why didn't I think of that?
ReplyDeleteBulgarian - Nazdrave!
ReplyDeletethat's an exclamation point, not an L. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's "sănătate" in Romanian (pronounced sun-uh-tot-eh) :)
ReplyDeleteלבריאות - pronounced L'abri oot
ReplyDeleteIn Hawaiian culture, breath gives life. So when someone sneezes (expels life), we say "ola" (oh luh), the Hawaiian word for life, to give it back.
ReplyDelete