Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A toast to Brian.

After working on my mission prep lesson, attending the temple, catching up at Pita Pit with my girlfriends, Cat and Jane, and cheering like crazy at the BYU/AFA football game on Saturday with my friend, Dave, I went to my coworker's house with some friends where we ate junk food and I introduced them to Brian Regan. What's with no one at BYU knowing about Brian Regan? My family doesn't think that many things are laugh out loud funny--especially me. I will pity laugh or chuckle, but a genuine laugh is few and far between for me. Not sure why. Brian Regan is able to get some pretty genuine laughs out of me, though, so I figure he's pretty good. Watch, people.

Brian Regan on Poptarts.

2 comments:

  1. i laughed out loud. sitting alone in my bedroom at home in california watching brian regan videos at midnight laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete