Posted at 3:38pm?... My phone records show said text being sent at 3:36.56pm- give it 10 seconds to travel through treacherous cellular pathways to outerspace and back+ another 10 to open, read, comprehend, laugh about+ another 10 to get the idea to share it with the interwebs+ about 20 seconds to post= just over 1 munite... Yup! I think thats a record folks! I, Eric "Petey" Peterson am the only man to be quoted and published in under a minute! Beat that Obama!
amen brothas and sistas
ReplyDeletePosted at 3:38pm?... My phone records show said text being sent at 3:36.56pm- give it 10 seconds to travel through treacherous cellular pathways to outerspace and back+ another 10 to open, read, comprehend, laugh about+ another 10 to get the idea to share it with the interwebs+ about 20 seconds to post= just over 1 munite... Yup! I think thats a record folks!
ReplyDeleteI, Eric "Petey" Peterson am the only man to be quoted and published in under a minute! Beat that Obama!
*Laughing so hard
ReplyDelete