
I have been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will be serving in the Russia Moscow mission and I report to the MTC December 30th.
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The seventh largest city in the world.
The third most expensive city in the world.
The country with the most dangerous mafia.
One of the fashion capitals of the world.
The lowest recorded temperature is -44 degrees.
BRING IT ON.
I've never been more excited to do anything in my entire life.
My farewell is Dec. 27th, so if you're around I'd love to see your shining face as I share the testimony that I'll be sharing with Russians for the next 18 months!
PS. May I just say that I guessed that I was going to Russia? Coincidence? I think not.
Kelsey!! I'm so excited for you! You're going to be the best missionary!
ReplyDelete