One of my all time favorite writers is Thomas Hardy. Shed a tear in awe at his tomb at Westminster Abbey. I am currently reading his book, Far From the Madding Crowd. I read this line and got a kick out of it:
"Love is a possible strength in an actual weakness. Marriage transforms a distraction into a support, the power of which should be, and happily often is, in direct proportion to the degree of imbecility it supplants."
It's like the quote "Love is blind" on steroids.
Love.
Kels! I just realized I didn't write you back on FB yesterday. I just choose the basic minima template and then in "customize" make the writing and everything like that whatever colors I want and put whatever picture I want up at the top in "header". Super easy and fun to change it up
ReplyDeletelovin the balloons at the top dude
ReplyDeletethanks and thanks!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see my good taste in literature has rubbed off on someone. :) Likin' the balloons as well.
ReplyDeleteYa, it's very revealing...I deal with men like Bathsheba...I only like them if they ignore me. [I have issues]
ReplyDeletelady. HI. I am wondering if you would be interested in finding a bloke and doing fake engagements?!
ReplyDeleteLove to. When and where? I'll look around for a man whom I could marry, but keep your eye open for someone as well so it saves me from a sort of awkward proposal to a random man.
ReplyDelete