I am dying to:
a) See the movie that is playing at the Broadway in Salt Lake called Buck. It's basically The Horse Whisperer...but true. Supposed to be amazing and it has been recommended to me by several people.
b) See The Tree of Life at the Broadway in Salt Lake as well! Apparently it is an amazing independent film and I've almost seen it like 12 times on a date with my sister but something always conflicts. We also were supposed to go to our favorite restaurant in Salt Lake, Vinto's (if you haven't been, GO--fabulous atmosphere and sensational cuisine) but to no avail. It will happen, Ash!
c) Find a friend who owns the Modern Family seasons on dvd so that I can watch it with them and laugh heartily.
Can anyone help me in these endeavors? Who's down?
a) See the movie that is playing at the Broadway in Salt Lake called Buck. It's basically The Horse Whisperer...but true. Supposed to be amazing and it has been recommended to me by several people.
b) See The Tree of Life at the Broadway in Salt Lake as well! Apparently it is an amazing independent film and I've almost seen it like 12 times on a date with my sister but something always conflicts. We also were supposed to go to our favorite restaurant in Salt Lake, Vinto's (if you haven't been, GO--fabulous atmosphere and sensational cuisine) but to no avail. It will happen, Ash!
c) Find a friend who owns the Modern Family seasons on dvd so that I can watch it with them and laugh heartily.
Can anyone help me in these endeavors? Who's down?
I'm in. I may be the wrong gender, but I'm in if you accept...or get really desperate for someone to go with. :)
ReplyDeleteDeal!
ReplyDelete