I just saw an incredible documentary at the Broadway theater Monday night. Fabulous. This movie didn't interest me at first mention, but the more reviews I heard about it, the more my interest was piqued. They raved about it on Doug Wright's movie show on KSL 1160. My sister-in-law couldn't say enough about it when she saw it with her parents, independent film critics in their own right. Her dad walked out saying he genuinely wanted to be a better person. This movie is about a man, a real life horse whisperer named Buck Branneman, who was abused as a child and used his troubled past to make something good in the world. His story is a subtle commentary on human psychology and how the way we treat others only reflects what we think of ourselves. I recommend seeing it.
Watch the TRAILER now.
"It'll make you better in areas you didn't think related to horses."
--Buck Branneman
Watch the TRAILER now.
"It'll make you better in areas you didn't think related to horses."
--Buck Branneman
No comments:
Post a Comment