So my dear sister, Ashley, introduced me to my new favorite restaurant downtown. I now want to go every week. It's called Vinto and it's superb.
Click here for Vinto's menu.
Specializing in casual Italian dining, this restaurant serves some impressive dishes, my favorites including the Verdura chopped salad (incredible AND healthy) and Margherita pizza. Their gelato is to die for--a scoop of both almond praline and coffee is a great combo, or their famous salted caramel is a must. If you want a life-changing dessert experience, though, go for the tiramisu, my personal favorite dessert.
Vinto is located in Salt Lake--if you live in Provo and are looking for a unique dining experience, try Bangkok Grill, my favorite place in the Provo/Orem area, located next to Zurcher's on State Street. They serve fabulous yellow curry, pineapple curry, Pad Thai, and, of course, the best mango and sweet rice dessert available in the valley. A more cost effective option is found at Spicy Thai, a more hole-in-the-wall version (they offer a fabulous lunch deal--I'd recommend it to anyone).
The best part of these restaurants (I mean, besides the food) is the fabulous atmosphere. It's not just a meal, it's an experience. I promise you won't be disappointed at Vinto--a very modern look inside with fabulous options for people watching. Bangkok Grill? You get to sit on pillows, for goodness sake. That's worth it right there.
Let me know if you try it!
Click here for Vinto's menu.
Specializing in casual Italian dining, this restaurant serves some impressive dishes, my favorites including the Verdura chopped salad (incredible AND healthy) and Margherita pizza. Their gelato is to die for--a scoop of both almond praline and coffee is a great combo, or their famous salted caramel is a must. If you want a life-changing dessert experience, though, go for the tiramisu, my personal favorite dessert.
Vinto is located in Salt Lake--if you live in Provo and are looking for a unique dining experience, try Bangkok Grill, my favorite place in the Provo/Orem area, located next to Zurcher's on State Street. They serve fabulous yellow curry, pineapple curry, Pad Thai, and, of course, the best mango and sweet rice dessert available in the valley. A more cost effective option is found at Spicy Thai, a more hole-in-the-wall version (they offer a fabulous lunch deal--I'd recommend it to anyone).
The best part of these restaurants (I mean, besides the food) is the fabulous atmosphere. It's not just a meal, it's an experience. I promise you won't be disappointed at Vinto--a very modern look inside with fabulous options for people watching. Bangkok Grill? You get to sit on pillows, for goodness sake. That's worth it right there.
Let me know if you try it!
Kels.
ReplyDeleteTranslate Vinto into english. And you have a WIN.
I don't think that's by coincidence.
love you and your ethnic food love.
xx
Ironically, I knew that! I just went on a random blind date with an Italian teacher at the MTC and he told me that. Coincidence? I think not.
ReplyDelete