Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A toast to YOU. Farewell, all!

Dear Readers,

I so appreciate you reading my streams of thought. I will now be transferring my brain outlet done usually in blogging to writing a cacophony of letters to whomever will write me back. I am leaving for my mission tomorrow: I will be set apart tonight and will then report at the MTC at 1:00 pm. I cannot describe how excited I am to go--so I won't try! I'm just going to get out of here and serve a mission in Moscow. I look forward to the relationships I will make with the people and with companions as well as the lessons I will teach, the cold days that I will endure and the visa trips to who knows where I will experience. So far, I've heard of missionaries going to Madrid, Estonia, Prague, Ukraine, North Korea, and several other places. I wonder where I'll end up going! So exciting. Thus, I am convinced that I truly do have the BEST mission--the people, the rich history, the rather exciting temperatures--I think I can handle it! Thanks again to you all. Remember that my current address and most recent updates will always be at http://sisterkelseyjones.blogspot.com. I look forward to your letters!! Until we meet again!

Love,
Sister Jones
Сестра Джонз

2 comments:

  1. Apparently i want to comment on everything you post! :) AHHHH love you so much and I will try and write you at least one letter :) haha You're going to be amazing!! Remember to look for "cute Elder Larsen" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, "write letters to Kels" has officially been added to my list of things to do. Love you, babe!

    ReplyDelete