Thank you for posting this!! Is that NOT ADORABLE!?!? I love this video. It is so true... just haven't met you yet! The song makes me so happy. He is freaking adorable too. Mmm.
The crazy thing is though... I try and listen to the video but I can't hear it because of the music you are playing on your blog. as;dlfkjasdlfkajsdf.
Complain about that one more time. See if THEN it will make a difference. :)
Thank you for posting this!! Is that NOT ADORABLE!?!? I love this video. It is so true... just haven't met you yet! The song makes me so happy. He is freaking adorable too. Mmm.
ReplyDeleteThe crazy thing is though... I try and listen to the video but I can't hear it because of the music you are playing on your blog. as;dlfkjasdlfkajsdf.
ReplyDeleteComplain about that one more time. See if THEN it will make a difference. :)
ReplyDelete