i just love the jones family. i'm having flashbacks to the day we you and i watched videos of your dad on my bed and with...was it jeff? outside my open window. love it.
Uh, hi. Can I tell you what automatically comes to mind when I read your blog title... OK I will. "I'd like to make a toast, to the girl I love most in the WHOLE world, (Please don't say my name, Please don't say my name) Darla." haha I love you and I am rather excited that I get to begin blog stalking you, as of now! Love you!
Wow, your dad really is so cool. I loved watching that!
ReplyDeletei just love the jones family. i'm having flashbacks to the day we you and i watched videos of your dad on my bed and with...was it jeff? outside my open window. love it.
ReplyDeleteUh, hi. Can I tell you what automatically comes to mind when I read your blog title... OK I will. "I'd like to make a toast, to the girl I love most in the WHOLE world, (Please don't say my name, Please don't say my name) Darla." haha I love you and I am rather excited that I get to begin blog stalking you, as of now! Love you!
ReplyDelete