

The Stacey Kent concert was amazing. If you like jazz...well then you would love her. My sister, Ashley, and I went to dinner at my new favorite restaurant, Cucina, an adorable little Italian cafe/deli downtown and then hit the Sheraton for some sweet lovin' jazz. There were many people around us drinking their wine and mingling until we all settled in for a enchanting performance. I was fascinated by the wide array of people attending: some were dressed formally, others were in jeans. I love that. People do what they want and in doing so you can tell what kind of person they are. People watching--you can't beat it. Stacey even sang some pieces in French--and I understood some of it. I love that.
Kelsey, you are gorgeous. Also, I like Jazz too. I am in a Survey of Jazz class at school. Third, I want to go to Andrew Bird and can't help but notice your facebook "who wants to go to andrew bird with me?"'s. I only have to find some money so I can buy a ticket, and I'm going...! You want to come with me and some random people!?
ReplyDeleteK, oh my freakin gosh yes!! I have been hoping someone knew him to go. I went to his concert last summer and absolutely loved it. Let's get a bunch of peeps together and go! I'm pumped. Also, I took History of Jazz last semester and it was amazing. I love that you love it, too.
ReplyDelete